Valentines Day/Anniversary Party


Celebrating the holiday and our 17th anniversary, we had another VD cocktail party.The guests were varied, including a sorority sister in from Concordia, Mo., Bunny's SLC neighbor who now lives in O'Fallon, friends from work and friends from outside work. The party started off with the mandatory (necessary to get served at the bar) nametags, shown here. Justin and Becky handled the food and bar, with some impromptu kitchen assistance from ROB! I dunno about the concoctions of apples and banana pops that started showing up late in the night. Wasup wit dat?? Special notice to the absence of any Monkey pix............he was the one that kindly manned the camera! The very popular featured drink was Cupid's Arrow-- okay, it was just vodka and cranberry juice. But my head still hurts today, nonetheless!













































3 comments:

Semore Bofus said...

NEW RULE: When monkey mans the camera someone has to take a picture of him first.

Semore Bofus said...

I mean I don't even remember what I was wearing? Alhough - I am SURE I wooked maw-velous!

Semore Bofus said...

I took LOTS more pictures than this didn't I? It's almost as light on the host and hostess as it is on the monkey.